Saturday, October 10

I am Happy !


"aaj mein khush hoon ... ki tum hi bolo mein khush kiu " weird song .. many might not evn know its a song ... but today i feel like singing it... weird na ? :D he he not really .. i am so happy today.. if u ask me why i dont have any answer to it.


I feel to dress up .. wander somewhere ... talk talk and talk .. i am in hyper mode .. so excited.. clicking some photographs will be the best thing i guess ... i love my life.. i have one life and i love it so much.


Once my english teacher had said ...humans always think life has too many troubles and makes us so sad.but if we weigh our happy and sad moments of our whole life we will found it to be the same. its just tat we cherish a day of happiness for jst a day and cry for 10 days for a day's sadness. so its how we want our life to be.



Then i have seen my father. i saw baba follows the same principle. and i have never seen a more happy and content person ever ! that was his secret!!

Thats the time from when i start following it. and today its my habit. i cherish a moment for longer days. i re-recall the moment in regular interval..and it brings a smile on my face. its so easy! it at times makes me smile evn when i have a fight with gunjan. it helps me to forgive gunjan so easily whn i just imagine the smile on his face/how he makes me feel spcl whn he goes rong smwhr / how well he asks for forgiveness. those moments helps me to forgive him at times w/o evn complaining.


Staying happy or sad is all in ur mind. u can control it. and i do so. i can store my sadness for the bigger troubles in life. till then m happy n content. i have got everything that i cud have ever imagined i will get in my life.

Yes i am happy !!! Love to all !!!

SMILE Please !!!



No comments: